France tourist places, best sights in france, top tourist attractions in france, france top 10, places to visit in france, best cities to visit in france, best trips to france, visit france, best places to visit in france in april, places not to miss in france, france tourism, historical places in france, famous places in france, paris tourist attractions, 2nd most visited city in france
One of the most visited country in the world. France has rich history, culture & food. In short of Frace:
• 6th largest economy in the world and joint-second in the EU after Germany
• Service sector accounts for three-quarters of GDP (73%).
• Consumer market is the second-largest in Western Europe (65 million inhabitants)
• 1st globally in the production of luxury goods
• 1st globally as a tourist destination, (70-80 million visitors annually)
• 2nd globally for agricultural production/export
• 2nd globally for general retailing (Carrefour, no.2 after Walmart, Groupe Adeo…)
• Largest EU country, stretching from North to South Europe, from the Alps to the Mediterranean
• Boasts excellent infrastructure with high-speed trains, highways and numerous air lin
With our selection of Telegraph Travel Tours through this amazing country, you can explore all these facets of France, while staying in the best hotels and with the best guides.
Discover such hidden gems as Mont Saint Michel, an extraordinary fortified island and abbey accessible only by a causeway, Corsica with its winding roads and rugged coastline and some of the cities in Normandy, such as Rouen and Honfleur. All that without even touching the better known sites like Provence, Paris and the South of France. Whether you’re after a chance to see the staggering Palais des Papes in Avignon, the beaches of Nice, or the classic Eiffel Tower, our trusted partners and this selection of tours will take you where you want to go and allow you to travel in the luxury and style you are used to.