Control your Facebook privacy – Delete call logs and contacts collected by them all. How to De-Sync Facebook Contacts from Your Phonebook with an Android Smartphone and iPhone!!
- Go to the below links
2. Delete all contacts, call history and logs
Turn auto-sync off (Android Phone):
- Open the Facebook app on your Android phone.
- Tap the menu button on the top right of the screen.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” near the bottom of the list.
- Select the “App Settings” option.
- Disable the “Continuous Contacts Upload” feature.
Turn auto-sync off (iPhone):
- Tap the menu button in your iPhone or iPad Facebook app.
- Select Settings.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select General.
- Select “Upload contacts.”
- Turn the option off.